Drake University is one of the most popular and recognized institutions for the Midwest higher learning. This private and midsized university is located in Des Moines. They offer the large institution’s resources and benefits along with numerous advantages of close personal relationships and intimate the class sizes as well.
Reason for TIAA CREF Registration
It is much easier to register or sign-up to the Alumni Community of Drake University and access your account. Now, the users are allowed to access an unlimited set of features that were not found earlier within the online alumni. You should verify and identify yourself for accessing these set of available features. This process will safeguard you and even other community or alumni users from contacting the fellow members or removing the posted items anonymously.
You can utilize the following advantages for registering a TIAA CREF Drake account:
- Users can automatically fill the event forms and even other available forms without any hassle.
- Directly submit the class notes.
- Update or modify your contact or personal information.
You can register or login as a guest only for filling the forms and other features will not be available for access. Moreover, after a certain period, your guest account will be automatically deleted.
TIAA CREF Drake Account – Registration Process
The Students should need a valid member ID or Drake ID number for logging into the Student’s Drake web portal. It will assist you to perform any administrative functions and also retrieve or recover your personal information. For registering a TIAA CREF Drake account, you need to meet any one of the following eligibility criteria:
- Any graduation or degree from Drake University.
- A former student of Drake university and should have registered for any one of the classes (Time frame: Last 5 semesters).
- The current student should register for the current term classes.
TIAA CREF Drake Account – Login Process
Find below the instructions for logging into your TIAA CREF Drake account for your reference:
- Open up a web browser and visit the Drake University official website or Log-in page using the Campus Link.
- Input your 9-digit Member ID or Drake ID number. This will be your account username and starts with “000”. In case if you are not aware of your Member ID or Drake ID number then please contact the Drake (TIAA CREF) Support Team for further assistance.
- Your account password will be automatically configured based on your Date of Birth in the below format: MmmDD#YYYY.
- For example, your Date of Birth is 22nd March 1990 then the pre-defined account password will be Mar22#1990.
- It is most important that the account password will be case-sensitive. Ensure that the Caps lock is not turned while accessing your Drake account.
- Users can also access the Drake Password Manager website to browse & locate a new strong and secure password.
In case if you are experiencing any login issues then you can contact the TIAA CRED Drake Support Team for further assistance. It is also possible to retrieve your Drake account username or password from the Drake University official website. After logging into your Drake account, you can easily customize your persona
Get To Know More About Login Visit Here Tiaa Cref Login Tips